AmazonSmile is a way customers can support the Friends of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum organization every time they shop with Amazon, at no additional cost.
When you shop using AmazonSmile, you’ll find the same Amazon storefront you know and love, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the Friends of the New Mexico Farm & Ranch Heritage Museum, at no additional cost.
Below are the steps to get started on your desktop and mobile devices.
How to sign up for AmazonSmile
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select Friends of the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum as your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (≡)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”
- Select Friends of the New Mexico Farm and Ranch Heritage Museum as your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for the charity you have selected.
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.